The ladies Classic Adelaide Boots have been crafted with the wearer in mind. This premium leather pair also features a texon board insole, which allows for a lower toe puff, giving them a sleek feminine profile. Style these timeless boots with everything from chinos to relaxed denim for elevated smart-casual appeal.
- Yearling leather
- Rubber sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Feminine round toe
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Material: Yearling leather
R.M. Williams boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use R.M. Williams pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear