Skillfully crafted from a single piece of leather, the R. M. Williams Lady Yearling Boots boast a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. The pair are finished with a sewn welt leather sole & elasticised gussets for ease of slipping on & off. This elegant investment pair will be your favourite for years to come.
- Rubber, comfort, sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Narrow medium toe
- Block heel
- Crafted from one piece of kangaroo leather
- Made in Australia
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use R. M. Williams pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
I am loving my new boots. A present from my family for a milestone birthday. They are so comfortable and the quality is amazing. Hoping to wear them for many years!