Skillfully crafted from a single piece of suede leather, the Lady Yearling Boots by R. M. Williams boast a sleek, narrow profile set upon a height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel. The pair are finished with a sewn welt leather sole & elasticised gussets for ease of slipping on & off. This elegant investment pair will be your favourite for years to come.
- Leather sole
- Leather lined
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Rounded toe
- Block heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
- Enjoy in seasonal suede Eucalypt
Material: Suede leather
R. M. Williams boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- Suede can be cleaned by spraying R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work onto the surface in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally and brush up nap when dry with Suede Brass Bristle Brush
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear