Proudly made in Australia the Millicent Boots by R. M. Williams are a luxury investment that boast all the quality finishes you can expect. This sleek pair feature a stacked Cuban heel & pointed needled toe for a refined, sophisticated look. The boots are crafted from premium yearling leather that ages beautifully with wear.
- Yearling Leather
- Leather sole
- 4.5cm Cuban-inspired stacked heel
- Double Branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Softly pointed needled toe
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
- Seasonal colour of beautiful Burgundy.
Material: Yearling leather
R.M. Williams boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use R.M. Williams pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear